Oh, and how about a trip to Mexico while we’re at it?
Introducing the 2023 Summer of Champions
This is your chance to be recognized as one of the top solar professionals in America, win an amazing car, and go on a life-changing journey with top Powur leaders. Let the games begin!
The Powur 2023 Summer of Champions officially begins June 3 to August 31. You have the rest of the summer to go all out and show the world exactly what you are made of.
The winners of this contest will go down in history as some of the most successful solar professionals in America. Plus, the incomes that will be created will most certainly be legendary. Get ready for an epic adventure to be crowned a top 50 Champion of Powur!
How to Win
It’s easy. You earn points in 4 ways. The Powur Warriors with the most points win. The breakdown of point values is shown below:
Get one new personal contract
Get one new Tier 3 contract
Personally refer a new seller
Help any personally referred seller get their first contract
But wait, there’s more!
Introducing for the first year ever …
THE CHAMPIONS ACCELERATOR BONUS!!
This contest lasts a little over 12 weeks. We know it will really heat up in the final weeks as champions race to the top positions. But this is not the year to start slow. The stakes are too high. This is the year to hit the ground running and get the best chance possible to come out on top.
The Accelerator Bonus is like a contest within a contest! Here’s how it works. For each of the first 6 weeks, GET. IN. THE. GAME. and win! Each week will have its OWN top two leaders and winners of BONUS prizes. The points and qualifying activity remain the same for each week, but leaderboards will be based exclusively on the points achieved during that week, so it’s truly anyone’s game each week. PLUS, there is no limit to how many Accelerator Bonus Prizes you can earn. Get started today and be a first-place finisher every week!
Two winners every week for six weeks!
(June 25-July 1)
PLUS! Week 8
Be in 1st place as of July 29 on the cumulative leaderboard and ride in style!
Get. In. The. Game. early and win big! There is NO LIMIT to how many Accelerator Bonuses you can win!
Powur contests are exciting and competitive and we expect nothing different from this one! While it is understandable this contest is going to create more excitement to win and reach the greatest heights of success you’ve achieved yet in Powur, it is very important everyone keeps their eye on the prize of what matters. We are only interested in legitimate, sustainable growth as part of any contest or incentive that we run. We do not want artificial growth of any kind or new team members who are not committed to Powur. We do not want poor quality deals which will slow our project management team down, waste precious resources, harm our reputation and lead to cancellations.
More important than winning, is quality, our brand, and setting ourselves up to be the #1 residential solar provider in the world. With that in mind, here is how we’re going to ensure every consultant stays laser focused on QUALITY projects while you push yourself to win like never before:
- There will be a 14-day audit and evaluation period once the contest is over to calculate and validate all contest points. This audit will include the following at a minimum:
- Canceled or on hold projects will not count toward your final score.
- “On hold” project is defined as customer unresponsive for a period over 7 days, or customers are unable to move forward with the installation.
- All contracts must be complete and valid with no missing documentation (“submitted to installer”) before the end of the contest period.
- Note that we will announce indicative winners at Powur World in September and that this will be prior to the completion of the audit period. Prizes will be officially awarded and distributed following the completion of the audit period, even if the final leaderboard differs from what is shared at Powur World.
- To be eligible to win you must maintain NO greater than a 20% cancellation rate from contract signed to installed. All of you leaders who take pride in your work should be shooting for a maximum of a 10% cancellation rate from signed contract to install.
- All Powur user types are eligible to win – Powur Sellers, Powur Pro, and Powur Enterprise users. However, certain Enterprise activity will not generate points. See points details below.
- We will be conducting audits on all deal submissions, seller enrollments and any other qualifying activity for the contest to make sure the contest is completely fair and up to our standards of sustainable growth. We want you to have an extra layer of security so every consultant knows the playing field is totally level.
- Any activity deemed to be gaming activity, non-sustainable, unfair or illegitimate growth will be modified, adjusted, or removed.
- To be eligible you must be active and in good standing on the Powur platform with no compliance holds, suspensions or unresolved inquiries.
- In the event of a tie, the tie breaker for that tier will go to the seller who achieved the qualifying points first. For example, if two people are in first place for a weekly accelerator period with 95 points each, the person who achieved their 95 points earliest would earn first place.
- For projects with an Enterprise lead owner, points will be split 5 points to the lead owner and 5 points to the seller who closes the project and 5 points to the Tier 3 seller if there is one on the project. If there is no Tier 3 seller on the project, 5 points go to the Enterprise lead owner and 5 points go to the closing seller.
The details on how contest points work:
- Get one new Personal Contract (15 points) are contracts you submit and close yourself!
- Get one new Tier 3 Contract (5 points) are contracts with a Tier 3 Seller assigned – both the seller and the Tier 3 seller on the project will receive 5 points each. If the seller on the project is a Tier 1 seller, you will receive 10 points and your Tier 3 seller will receive 5 points.
- Personally Refer a New Seller (3 points) is someone you personally refer who personally pays an enrollment fee, joins the platform for the first time, completes Tier 1 Powur University certification (and is still active) before the end of the 14-day audit period. Personally Referred Sellers include any personally paid position – a Powur Seller, Powur Pro, or Powur Enterprise user, but exclude Enterprise seated users.
- Help any Personally Enrolled Seller Achieve their First Contract (5 points) is a Seller you personally referred (including all user types and seated users), regardless of their join date, who achieves a valid contract for the first time. You earn these points one time per new qualifying seller. In the case of newly enrolled sellers, these points are in addition to the points earned for personally referring the new seller.
A note about cash equivalents:
- If you are unable to receive your prize for some reason, you will be eligible for a cash equivalent. Note that the cash equivalent is less than the value of the prize in many cases since we prefer that winners enjoy their intended prize.
- 1st place: Car or $38,000
- Top 20: The Impact Journey does not have a cash equivalent as we would like all winners to join us in Mexico. We will, however, try to accommodate extenuating circumstances for sellers who are unable to travel internationally for health or other reasons out of your control. In these cases, Powur will offer an alternate local experience in San Diego during the 12 months following the contest. For example, you may be invited to join the Leadership Summit or a Masterclass event in person.
- Top 30: $480
- Top 40: $300
- Top 50: $200
The Powur community continues to crush records and make a bigger impact in the world than ever. Just this year, we have launched new and innovative technology, we have shown up as leaders in the industry in bigger ways than ever before. But we are just getting started. Our mission is ambitious and our challenge is significant. Perhaps the biggest challenge mankind faces. And it requires each of us playing at our absolute best. Playing and competing and WINNING as Champions.
The opportunity for each of you as individuals and for Powur collectively as a community is hard to comprehend. Our work is part of what will be one of the largest and more important industries in the world.
Don’t sit on the sidelines. Get in the game. You are not here to play small. You are here to make your mark and to play BIG. As big as you can dream and as big as you can ACT.
Where are you setting your sights? Top 50? Top 20? Top 10? Number 1? Dig deep, set your goals, and make this the year you reach your full potential and make this year your most extraordinary one you have ever had.
Let’s show the world what we are made of. Game on, Powur Warriors.
To the top!
Powur Founder / CEO